Sunday, September 11, 2011

So weird, this is new to me, so forgive me if I have random thoughts, since I'm already confused.  I am starting this blog to help my teeny tiny business.  I make ephemera gifts and sell vintage cameras.  For those of you who don't know, "ephemera" in the simplest of terms means vintage looking, but not vintage in age.  I make mostly cards, starting dabbling with jewelry, which really hasn't seen that much attention.  My sister was the only one to give me a request for a necklace. 


I am currently working on card sets for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Since I signed up for a craft fair on the 16th of October, I figured I should have some things that reflect what's coming up.  If any of you are interested in seeing some of these things in person the Craft Fair is at St. Andrew Lutheran Church at 10 S Lake St Mundelein, IL.  I will keep you posted on some others I have been looking at for the fall to join.  Hope you enjoy this site and don't forget to check out my online shop at vintagevanessasgifts.etsy.com 


Thanks




Hey check this out, first view here an my most recent project, still in the works of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment