Monday, September 19, 2011

Yippee!!! Fall is here

I don't know about the rest of you, but this is the greatest season.  Although my sinuses are at an all time high, due to allergies, I am giddy just because it is fall.  Fall reminds of the beginning of the school year when I was a kid and nothing was ever wrong at the beginning.  I'd wait for the bus on the corner in the rain or just dark and I couldn't wait to see my friends before class would start. Or maybe for the more recent changes in life it's because I can wear my mom get-up that I enjoy so much of large sweatshirts and jeans (or yoga pants when I don't practice yoga).  The  list can go on forever.  I woke up this morning pouring my hot coffee and thinking it was mulled cider (what a disappointment I may add when you expect a warm cider and get the bitter coffee taste that is there only to wake you up, yuck!)

As I was enjoying my pretend cider, I was thinking I needed to get out my fall decorations.  I go downstairs and walk past my work station.  Uh-oh, I haven't updated my site, so that comes first, of course.  So after that done, the house will be in it's fall look!  I just love the different color leaves that are occurring the reds, greens, yellows and even the browns.  Now is bonfire time and snuggling under blankets, because it's not cold  enough to turn the heat on and not hot enough to have the air on.  Soups, chili, casseroles and pies.....oh the comfort foods.  How can anyone not love this season? Really, it just gets you in a happy, warm, cozy mood.  How about you are you the type to love this season?  Are you getting the house ready for fall?  Ready for your corn mazes, pumpkin picking, and leaf raking?

Tell me what you think...am I crazy or are you right there with me?

(Anyway back to crafting for me....yeah more things I love to do in fall!)



3 comments:

  1. Yes!! I love fall. I can't wait for pumpkin picking and leaves on the ground and just everything. My childhood memories of fall are so sweet, I want to give that to my daughter too. =)

    Welcome to the blogging world, ask me anything you want and I'll try to help! It's hard learning the ropes and getting started, I know that!! If you are looking for more blog hops, I have a large list at the bottom of my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm a new follower from MBC blog hop. Beautiful site! I'm looking forward to learning more about you. I'm with you...Fall is my favorite season. Living in Houston, we aren't quite there yet!

    Blessings,
    ~Cat
    http://livinglikekingsburys.blogspot.com
    Hope you'll stop by and follow me back. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have already been to two different pumpkin patches! I love Fall! The Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, apple cider, making costumes, Halloween parades... I love it all!
    Sarah @ made in usa challenge

    ReplyDelete